Tuesday, November 18, 2003

The Cave Troll Strikes Back

So maybe I am at fault here, I was after all the one staring at his rear as I walked down the hall. But you tell me how I am supposed to resist looking at the butt crack of a cave troll? I was just walking through the office and the Cave Troll pulls out in front of me, I would go as far as to say he cut me off. His suspenders, thankfully still intact this time, had dislodged and disheveled his dress shirt causing it to bunch up and raise itself. Being somewhat heavier myself I understand how shirts can easily untuck themselves. I could tell the shirt had slowly been rising, but I found it peculiar that it was only right above the cave trench. It was as if the shirt was alive and was suffering from the fumes and moisture emitted from the abyss from which all trolls come. This thought obviously was cause for some amusement on my part and I started to laugh but at the same time I remembered Bobby Steels and his traumatic experience. The whole time I'm following the Cave Troll down the hall staring at his pale, pasty, moist like a tropical rain forest, butt crack. I could literally feel the heat emitted from the source. An even more disturbing thought entered my mind, "Why can I see his butt crack? Why isn't there some sort of underclothing in place to save me from this horror?" I tried to push it out of my mind but it came and even more vivid than I wanted. The Cave Troll in all his glory standing before my mind's eye. I was abruptly woken from this walking nightmare when suddenly he turned around and asked me... "Do you have a utility knife?" I quickly told him to ask Haagen Dazs for such a tool and I chuckled to myself as he trotted off to disturb Haagy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger