Thursday, September 09, 2004

"Are you the bomb diggity?"

Here I sit in the warehouse minding my own business, dutifully working away the best years of my life. Every now and then, if I am lucky, one of the technicians (or engineers) will pop their head in my office and share something with me. Yesterday I was audience to one of the best pop-ins ever beheld by the human senses.

REMINDER: THIS CONVERSATION WAS CONDUCTED IN ALL SERIOUSNESS. NO GIGGLING, NO SMILING, JUST STRAIGHT WORK TALK.

EIT (engineer in training): Are you the bomb diggity?
Me: Actually, yes, yes I am.
EIT: Cool, I've always heard about the bomb diggity but I've never actually met him... well... see ya.

2 comments:

shaniqua said...

yeah, i'd heard about you a lot too before i met you. i think he was just in shock about meeting the bomb diggity is all. and thats why he seemed so calm.

Geo said...

ur secret is teh out!

Powered By Blogger