Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Copa Nissan Sudamericana 2007 Match 1.1b The Setup: DCU v. Chivas de Guadalajara 10-5-07 Second Leg

The second leg of the round of 16 match up between DC United and CD Guadalajara. Burch is out with a red card, Fred is possibly out with injury, Namoff is banged up a little but I expect him to be able to go. The Goats lost their coach between the last time we played them and now. A loud, hostile crowd in a big stadium in Mexico. We'll have to come out and strike early to have a chance.

I start my statistics class tonight (wish me luck) so I'll be getting home just in time for the tape delay at 11. Vamos United!

Hopes and Dreams for Copa Nissan Sudamericana 2007 Match 1.1b

1. We adjust quickly to the pace of the match.
2. Nothing special, just that we do what it takes to advance.
3. A US club win in Mexico.
4. McTavish header.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger