Monday, July 02, 2007

allow myself...to introduce myself

At the request of THE Edgell Supporter, I'm going to work on exploring what I might be able to bring to the blog. Since my interests usually pertain mostly to gossip and drama, of which I should keep my nose out of, I might have trouble. I've yet to be able to tap into the personal side of DC United, except the small amount I know from my own insider. But, the least I can do is introduce The Edgell Supporters to those of you who don't know us, and might like to know more.


I (Diana or dirty supporter) am from NOVA, not Utah. I was an easy sell on loving the black and red since I have a connection to all 3 Carroll brothers, we grew up in the same neighborhood, and went to the same schools (and if I remember correctly, Pat was the first person I ever heard call someone a douche....funny moment on the bleachers of WSHS). I do shower regularly, but was given the nickname dirty from some Michael Jackson loving older "sisters"(great song). I've never played soccer, and I'm a girly girl when it come to sports (I love that Kali follows U of U gymnastics), but I'm shallow and these players are nice to look at. Benjamin wasn't lying though, my family does live in Utah, and that even happens to be where we got married 2 years ago.


Benjamin (Edgell Supporter) grew up anywhere and everywhere and has, from my knowledge, always loved soccer. He already gave a little background on how he came to know the black and red, but don't let him fool you into thinking it's all about the sport, he also thinks some of the boys are cute.


Andrew (El Goleador) is Benjamin youngest brother and probably the proudest of our small group. His soccer team just cleaned up in their league, and we hope he's famous someday so we can sponge off him.


We have other supporters that come in and out. We might be able to convince them to share their stories in the future.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger